Your solution to wedding romance may take on a creative new twist—It’s a sign of the times. Gone are the days when your wedding celebration must follow tradition.
Maybe you are planning to
• Pull out all the stops with a micro wedding or minimony ceremony of commitment with your closest friends and loved ones in attendance
• Spring a pop-up wedding as a surprise adventure for your guests at a fanciful, chic location
• Go big for your sequel wedding, the wedding you’ve always dreamed of, with all your friends and relatives as guests, after the pandemic is behind us
• Get the ball rolling with an engagement party soiree to announce your betrothal and wedding plans
Even if you are keeping it safe at home and doing the backyard wedding thing, The Painted Table Catering Service is at your service. We’re following the signs of the times, too, with our updated regimen of meticulous food preparation coupled with a nod to the most current CDC guidelines.
You’ll find that our staff, and the staff at our preferred venues, takes your safety seriously, too. For wedding celebrations of every shape and size, we only recommend the best venues in the Central Valley!
The newest venues to join our family of recommended locations include Evanelle Vineyards, a short ten-minute drive northeast of Fresno that will transport you to historic Tuscany without the need to board a plane. Tie the knot in their countryside ceremony area, toast with cocktails on the patio, and then stroll through storybook antique barn doors into a modern reception space that accommodates as many of 450 guests. Evanelle Vineyards is open to host weddings in 2021. Book a tour now to see historic Italy in the Central Valley for yourself. Rely on our expert chefs to match the cuisine to fulfill your old world Italian fantasy.
Also, brand new and taking wedding reservations is The Hills at L&D Ranch, nestled in the picturesque rolling foothills on route to Yosemite in Madera County. Surrounded by manicured lawns and oaks, follow the tree-lined path that leads to the top of the hill, where an expansive view of the Sierras frames the altar. Any number of chairs can be added to suit your number of guests. Or choose to invite your guests to the amphitheater seating built right into the hillside alongside the patio. The modern, California-style reception edifice provides an indoor option. Think of The Hills at L&D Ranch as the perfect canvas for your wedding theme—Decorate to your heart’s content with the award-winning Painted Table total event design team by your side.
What do you envision for the creative celebrations of your nuptials?
View our recommendations of top-of-the-line Central Valley preferred wedding vendors:
• Treat your guests to a shady, outdoor setting with an adjoining rustic reception space at Historic Seven Sycamores in Ivanhoe, Redwood Ranch in Three Rivers, or Paradise Springs and Panoche Creek River Ranch conveniently located in Fresno.
• Take advantage of the barn at River Center at San Joaquin River Parkway, or the Peerless Building, to embellish with color schemes and textures that match your wildest wedding dreams. Our catering team completes the picture, dressed to fit the style of your theme, creating a stunning visual presentation of your unique menu items, and arranging for musicians and entertainers to fit right in.
• Or think outside-of-the-box. Have you imagined getting married inside the Fresno Art Museum, where the finest works in Fresno form the backdrop to your special day? Or how about surrounded by the stone masonry and graceful courtyards at the historic Forestiere Underground Gardens?
The Painted Table Catering specialists work closely with each of our venue partners to ensure everything—the visual, musical, and of course, culinary details—are executed far beyond your expectations. Are you wondering where to start? Let our dream team help you choose the quintessential venue and menu to satisfy your unique tastes. We’re open and ready to serve you for wedding celebrations to fit the sign of the times. Contact us at 559-443-7199.