Top celebrities are doing it, and so is The Painted Table, as we continue to serve up the best catering in Fresno:
Even actress Mindy Kalling got on board the #MetMaskChallenge and created her own mask, using Jared Leto’s Gucci red carpet look.
Yes, you can be stylin’ while you cover that smile, too!
We’re spreading the word that the health of our distinctive guests and our elite staff is #1. We care about you, and we care about continuing to serve you the unique artistry of our splendid cuisine.
As Matthew McConaughey said in his 4th of July Instagram address, to make a collective change: “That’s how we get to next year’s birthday and birthdays beyond that. And we start partying again…” The Painted Table is on board. Are you?
We’re going the extra mile to cover our smiles, just for the time being. We’re washing our hands every 20 minutes for 20 seconds, we’re sanitizing and disinfecting frequently-touched surfaces, and we’re doing the 6+ feet of social distancing thing as we artfully bow and wave hands to greet you, instead of shaking your hand. All the while, we are donning smiles behind our masks. You can see it in our eyes!
We're supplying our valued vendors with PPE kits.
That's right. We want to be certain that everyone we partner & collaborate with remains safe.
Won’t you join us? Bring on your party glam, dress with elegant sophistication, or kick back in cool casual wear. But make sure you dress for this summer the season in the hottest fashion trend among the top celebrities, and among our award-winning event production and culinary dream team members: don a nondescript or fashion-forward mask. Go the extra mile and cover that smile, just for a while.
We can’t wait to see you! Our event production design team is looking forward to helping you plan the catering and all the extras for your upcoming shindig at 559-443-7199. Or send us an email request to get the ball rolling.
The Painted Table team is excited to reopen providing catering services for small events! Sumptuous culinary artistry and creative event design are yours again for small groups across the Central Valley communities of Clovis, Fresno, Visalia, Tulare, and beyond.
While preparing and serving the exquisite menu items you’ve come to know and love, we are committed to taking meticulous steps to ensure your good health by staying in step with up-to-date CDC guidelines. We have always adhered to safe food preparation and service guidelines, and we welcome the newest rules for the well-being of our dining guests and staff members, alike.
As your professional, go-to choice for award-winning event design and catering service, expect nothing less from the Painted Table when it comes to maximizing safety. Here’s how we go the extra mile to bring back the enjoyment of celebrating special times with special cuisine:
• Helpful signage serves as gentle reminders of the current tips to prevent the spread of disease, including thorough hand washing.
• Sanitizer stations are placed judiciously around all of our well-appointed properties.
• All team members must stay home if they exhibit any symptoms of illness, including the high fever and respiratory difficulties associated with the Covid-19 virus.
• When employees are in contact with ill or potentially ill individuals, we mandate that they stay home to prevent the spread of the disease and take care of their family and loved ones.
• Our team members are armed with helpful information posted throughout our kitchens, bathrooms, and workstations containing the following instructions:
1. Wash hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds every 20 minutes
2. Use company-provided, 60%+ alcohol-based hand sanitizer
3. Avoid touching their noses, mouths, and faces
4. Sanitize and disinfect door handles, faucets, and other surfaces that are often touched by employees and guests
5. Refrain from shaking hands and opt for friendly hand waves and bows instead
You anticipate the tantalizing menu items served with optimum service to delight your guests at an unforgettable celebration. We continue this tradition while putting your mind at ease by following through with the recommended rules for comfortable and safe dining. Trust in our 13+ years of award-winning catering service experience to be treated with the ultimate care and consideration.
Chefs Rodney, Jeromie, and the entire event production team at The Painted Table look forward to transforming your intimate event plans into reality. We’re grateful to serve you and appreciate you supporting our local Central Valley business. We’re answering the phone at (559) 443-7199, and we’re here to respond to your email requests. Let our professional catering team fulfill your summer party inspirations.
Many clients have had questions regarding COVID-19, and events at The Painted Table properties. We wanted to reach out to provide you with some important health and safety information regarding these events.