From our beginnings in the Central Valley, The Painted Table’s sumptuous cuisine and elevated service grew out of family connections. We have enjoyed being located within the heart of Fresno’s Tower District for over a decade. And now, we’re taking our family to a new home, bringing our high standards of award-winning cuisine and service to a new location!
We’re moving into the finest of all banquet venues in the Central Valley—Tornino’s Banquets, located at 5080 North Blackstone Avenue in Fresno.
Read the full press release below or download a PDF version of this document.
Here at The Painted Table, we’re proud of our local roots. For over a decade, chefs Rodney and Jeromie Hansen and our talented staff showcased the very best foods grown and produced right here in the Central Valley, creating one-of-a-kind culinary creations to fulfill your delectable dreams. We’re honored that you’ve turned to us to help celebrate your favorite times. Now, we’re giving back to our dear community by providing meals to Creek Fire evacuees, first responders, and firefighters.
We can’t do this on our own. We still need volunteers. Join us as we actively prepare and deliver meals to evacuation centers across the Central Valley for The Red Cross. Call (559) 443-7199 to sign up and learn more.
We couldn't accomplish this feat without the numerous partnerships, donations, and volunteers throughout our community:
Our goal is to support our community in need in the only way we know how—To offer delicious meals to look forward to. We’re not just filling stomachs. We are acutely aware that we are serving flavorful meals to brighten some mighty difficult days. That’s why we put the same care and attention into the meals we are creating for our local emergency personnel and evacuees as we serve to our catering clients.
John Maylone, a Creek Fire evacuee, warmed our hearts with his kind comment:
“The uncertainties, the stress, the high drama, all faded away at dinner time. Every evening, we looked forward to the unique, elegant and tasty surprises offered to us by the Red Cross. Every meal was a pleasant surprise, and we were never disappointed. In fact, we were astounded by how great the meals were…Thank you and the Red Cross for helping us through these difficult times. My wife and I will never forget your kindness and support.”
The closeness of our Central Valley community makes us so thankful to be your neighbors. Please help us to continue to deliver delectably wholesome meals to those working on the front lines and those most affected by the fires. Call us at (559) 443-7199.
Your solution to wedding romance may take on a creative new twist—It’s a sign of the times. Gone are the days when your wedding celebration must follow tradition.
• Pull out all the stops with a micro wedding or minimony ceremony of commitment with your closest friends and loved ones in attendance
• Spring a pop-up wedding as a surprise adventure for your guests at a fanciful, chic location
• Go big for your sequel wedding, the wedding you’ve always dreamed of, with all your friends and relatives as guests, after the pandemic is behind us
• Get the ball rolling with an engagement party soiree to announce your betrothal and wedding plans
Even if you are keeping it safe at home and doing the backyard wedding thing, The Painted Table Catering Service is at your service. We’re following the signs of the times, too, with our updated regimen of meticulous food preparation coupled with a nod to the most current CDC guidelines.
You’ll find that our staff, and the staff at our preferred venues, takes your safety seriously, too. For wedding celebrations of every shape and size, we only recommend the best venues in the Central Valley!
The newest venues to join our family of recommended locations include Evanelle Vineyards, a short ten-minute drive northeast of Fresno that will transport you to historic Tuscany without the need to board a plane. Tie the knot in their countryside ceremony area, toast with cocktails on the patio, and then stroll through storybook antique barn doors into a modern reception space that accommodates as many of 450 guests. Evanelle Vineyards is open to host weddings in 2021. Book a tour now to see historic Italy in the Central Valley for yourself. Rely on our expert chefs to match the cuisine to fulfill your old world Italian fantasy.
Also, brand new and taking wedding reservations is The Hills at L&D Ranch, nestled in the picturesque rolling foothills on route to Yosemite in Madera County. Surrounded by manicured lawns and oaks, follow the tree-lined path that leads to the top of the hill, where an expansive view of the Sierras frames the altar. Any number of chairs can be added to suit your number of guests. Or choose to invite your guests to the amphitheater seating built right into the hillside alongside the patio. The modern, California-style reception edifice provides an indoor option. Think of The Hills at L&D Ranch as the perfect canvas for your wedding theme—Decorate to your heart’s content with the award-winning Painted Table total event design team by your side.
What do you envision for the creative celebrations of your nuptials?
View our recommendations of top-of-the-line Central Valley preferred wedding vendors:
• Treat your guests to a shady, outdoor setting with an adjoining rustic reception space at Historic Seven Sycamores in Ivanhoe, Redwood Ranch in Three Rivers, or Paradise Springs and Panoche Creek River Ranch conveniently located in Fresno.
• Take advantage of the barn at River Center at San Joaquin River Parkway, or the Peerless Building, to embellish with color schemes and textures that match your wildest wedding dreams. Our catering team completes the picture, dressed to fit the style of your theme, creating a stunning visual presentation of your unique menu items, and arranging for musicians and entertainers to fit right in.
• Or think outside-of-the-box. Have you imagined getting married inside the Fresno Art Museum, where the finest works in Fresno form the backdrop to your special day? Or how about surrounded by the stone masonry and graceful courtyards at the historic Forestiere Underground Gardens?
The Painted Table Catering specialists work closely with each of our venue partners to ensure everything—the visual, musical, and of course, culinary details—are executed far beyond your expectations. Are you wondering where to start? Let our dream team help you choose the quintessential venue and menu to satisfy your unique tastes. We’re open and ready to serve you for wedding celebrations to fit the sign of the times. Contact us at 559-443-7199.
Top celebrities are doing it, and so is The Painted Table, as we continue to serve up the best catering in Fresno:
Even actress Mindy Kalling got on board the #MetMaskChallenge and created her own mask, using Jared Leto’s Gucci red carpet look.
Yes, you can be stylin’ while you cover that smile, too!
We’re spreading the word that the health of our distinctive guests and our elite staff is #1. We care about you, and we care about continuing to serve you the unique artistry of our splendid cuisine.
As Matthew McConaughey said in his 4th of July Instagram address, to make a collective change: “That’s how we get to next year’s birthday and birthdays beyond that. And we start partying again…” The Painted Table is on board. Are you?
We’re going the extra mile to cover our smiles, just for the time being. We’re washing our hands every 20 minutes for 20 seconds, we’re sanitizing and disinfecting frequently-touched surfaces, and we’re doing the 6+ feet of social distancing thing as we artfully bow and wave hands to greet you, instead of shaking your hand. All the while, we are donning smiles behind our masks. You can see it in our eyes!
We're supplying our valued vendors with PPE kits.
That's right. We want to be certain that everyone we partner & collaborate with remains safe.
Won’t you join us? Bring on your party glam, dress with elegant sophistication, or kick back in cool casual wear. But make sure you dress for this summer the season in the hottest fashion trend among the top celebrities, and among our award-winning event production and culinary dream team members: don a nondescript or fashion-forward mask. Go the extra mile and cover that smile, just for a while.
We can’t wait to see you! Our event production design team is looking forward to helping you plan the catering and all the extras for your upcoming shindig at 559-443-7199. Or send us an email request to get the ball rolling.
The Painted Table team is excited to reopen providing catering services for small events! Sumptuous culinary artistry and creative event design are yours again for small groups across the Central Valley communities of Clovis, Fresno, Visalia, Tulare, and beyond.
While preparing and serving the exquisite menu items you’ve come to know and love, we are committed to taking meticulous steps to ensure your good health by staying in step with up-to-date CDC guidelines. We have always adhered to safe food preparation and service guidelines, and we welcome the newest rules for the well-being of our dining guests and staff members, alike.
As your professional, go-to choice for award-winning event design and catering service, expect nothing less from the Painted Table when it comes to maximizing safety. Here’s how we go the extra mile to bring back the enjoyment of celebrating special times with special cuisine:
• Helpful signage serves as gentle reminders of the current tips to prevent the spread of disease, including thorough hand washing.
• Sanitizer stations are placed judiciously around all of our well-appointed properties.
• All team members must stay home if they exhibit any symptoms of illness, including the high fever and respiratory difficulties associated with the Covid-19 virus.
• When employees are in contact with ill or potentially ill individuals, we mandate that they stay home to prevent the spread of the disease and take care of their family and loved ones.
• Our team members are armed with helpful information posted throughout our kitchens, bathrooms, and workstations containing the following instructions:
1. Wash hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds every 20 minutes
2. Use company-provided, 60%+ alcohol-based hand sanitizer
3. Avoid touching their noses, mouths, and faces
4. Sanitize and disinfect door handles, faucets, and other surfaces that are often touched by employees and guests
5. Refrain from shaking hands and opt for friendly hand waves and bows instead
You anticipate the tantalizing menu items served with optimum service to delight your guests at an unforgettable celebration. We continue this tradition while putting your mind at ease by following through with the recommended rules for comfortable and safe dining. Trust in our 13+ years of award-winning catering service experience to be treated with the ultimate care and consideration.
Chefs Rodney, Jeromie, and the entire event production team at The Painted Table look forward to transforming your intimate event plans into reality. We’re grateful to serve you and appreciate you supporting our local Central Valley business. We’re answering the phone at (559) 443-7199, and we’re here to respond to your email requests. Let our professional catering team fulfill your summer party inspirations.